Thursday 24 October 2013


Hello we are the purple class, we are learning about technology and here we are going to leave two descriptions about tablets two students of the class have done:

 

The ipad is a line of tablets designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The fisrt generation was announced on 27th January 2010, while on 2nd May 2011 appearewd the second generation. It is located in a catergory between a Smartphone and a laptop  (by Lucía Muñoz)


The tablet is a very good invention. I like this invention because with it I can play and I can use that in the class. It is used with the hands.  With the tablet I can’t use the world but I can use it as notes. (by Javier Hoyos)



We also post a video about technology from the 80's we have seen in class as opossed to nowadays technology. We hope you like it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment